Single-User Transformational Learning Programs
The demand for online, performance-oriented learning is increasing at a rapid pace. The major factors driving this demand are:
- Time more tasks to perform in fixed time frames.
- Money cost of one-time training per employee.
- Convenience necessity for alternative learning formats
- Competency to keep pace with new initiatives and skills
Innovations has developed the following interactive, transformational, online learning programs:
(Click each of the programs below for a brief description)
- Small Acts of Inclusion and Appreciation®
- Career Planning
is designed to complement performance evaluations by providing a career-planning exercise for planning one's own unique career plan.
- Engagement--Leveraging Human Potential
is designed to provide learning experiences for managers and employees to learn the cognitive and behavioral skills necessary for creating an engaging workplace for high performance.
- Unconscious Bias--Employee and Manager Versions
is designed to understand the source of deeply embedded counterproductive perceptions, how to resolve them, and ultimately, how to be successful, in spite of their presence; includes both Employee and Management versions.
The learning programs are designed:
- For easy usage and navigation
- For unlimited repetitive usage
- For individual and team learning
- To simulate live, facilitated learning
- For unique, personalized exercises
- With printing and downloading options
- To learn both cognitive and behavioral skills
- To experience extensive interactive exercises
- To view video scenarios for learning applications
- For the cost-effective training of the entire workforce
- To experience a mind-set of exceptional performance
For more information, or to schedule a seminar, workshop, or speech:
Click Here to Contact a Representative